“When all your desires are distilled you will cast just two votes, to love more and to be happy.” Hafiz
Today, like many, I sit back and reflect. I count my blessings and surround myself with love. I’ve been writing down one thing every day that I am thankful for this month. The following is my list:
- I am thankful for my ability to choose.
- I am thankful that Kaysie is my best friend.
- I am thankful for my kids.
- I am thankful for Rich.
- I am thankful for Yoga.
- I am thankful to be an American that votes.
- I am thankful for all the love in my life.
- I am grateful for this day and the abundance of love in my life.
- Thankful for my desire to heal and my willingness to try new ways to heal.
- Thankful for my desire to learn new things.
- Thankful for those that serve so I can be free.
- Thankful for grace.
- Thankful for love.
- Grateful to be a teacher.
- Grateful I continue to grow and learn.
- Grateful for Clarity.
- Grateful for Self Control.
- Grateful for forgiveness.
- Grateful for love.
- Grateful for prosperity.
- Grateful for health.
- Grateful for the abundance in my life and that I have people to share that with.
I am thankful to each of you that is walking alongside of me. You teach me, you lift me up, and you help me remember my purpose.
and now to cook… first I need a cup of coffee! Enjoy your day everyone!