Bodywork is one of the oldest healing arts: Chinese records dating back 3,000 years document its use; the ancient Hindus, Persians and Egyptians applied forms of bodywork for many ailments.
Bodywork offers a drug-free, non-invasive and humanistic approach to wellness based on the body’s natural ability to heal itself.
Each treatment is tailored to the specific needs of the client to achieve health and balance.
Some of the benefits of receiving bodywork:
- Increases circulation, allowing the body to pump more oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs.
- Decrease cortisol levels in the blood (the stress hormone) and increase white blood cells.
- Lengthen and relax muscle tissue in order to decrease stress on the joints.
- Restore proper bio-mechanics.
- Reduces recovery time, helps prepare for strenuous workouts and eliminates subsequent pains of the athlete at any level.
30 minute treatment $55.00 60 minute treatment $100.00